Thursday, July 19, 2012

schedule pick up

During the second week it was Schedule pick up.

On schedule pick up I accomplish all the GLO's during schedule pick up. I accomplish GLO#1 by being prepared for that day. Also, knowing what for do on the job given to me. For example getting their on time and wear what we needed to. Another example is making the picture accurate at the ID station. I accomplish GLO#2 by working with our group properly and getting the job done. Also, by understanding how to do our job / part. For example, I worked with our group effectively to finish an ID and understanding how to do my job as working the camera. I accomplish GLO#3 by thinking of a way to put the lanyard on the ID without scratching it. For example, when I was putting on the lanyard on the ID I accidentally scratch it so I tried another way to put it on with out scratching it and it worked. My idea was to hold the hook to open to fit the ID in. I accomplish GLO#4 by having the camera in a good position and making a quality ID. For example, I had to adjust the camera so theirs enough background and not to a lot / small space on the top to make it a quality ID.  I accomplish GLO#5 by communicating with other students and parents. For example, when I told the students or parents where to go to buy their uniform and get their ID. I accomplish GLO#6 by using the technology properly. For example,  to use the camera to take the students picture and not to just take picture of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment