Tuesday, July 24, 2012

bio cube

Meet my bio cube!(;


I accomplished all my glo's when creating my bio cube.
GLO#1:       I accomplish GLO#1 by doing this project all by myself. For example thinking what to write for each side without any assistance and putting the cube together.

GLO#2:        I accomplish GLO#2 by showing and telling them about my bio cube. For example went to my friends and look at their bio cube while their looking at my bio cube.

GLO#3:        I accomplish GLO#3 by when I had to think about what to write and how to design it on each side. For example explaining each side and coming up with a way to make it look attractive.

GLO#4:        I accomplish GLO#4 by having my cube squared and having it look neat. For example typing out each side instead of writing it out because when you write it out it looks messy.

GLO#5         I accomplish GLO#5 by showing my cubes to other students instead of hiding it and not letting anyone see it. For example going to other people to look and read my bio cube.

GLO#6         I accomplish GLO#6 by typing out each side and adjusting it to make it fit on the cube and printing out my picture. For example typing my background and printing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment