Friday, August 3, 2012

first week of school

Heeey guys and gals!(: well my first week of school sucked because I hardly went to school because I was sick -__- . But I'm feeling much more better now(; . During the 7th and 8th grade orientation was very busy because everyone was waiting in line for their planners or ID so we had to work quickly like schedule pick up. Also, during this week I had to work during lunch just to put the iPod in the cafe so the students can listen to music while they eat.  Friday was the only experience I had for my job since i was absent. The hardest part of this job is checking the time when to leave so we can set up the music already. Also, coming up with songs that doesn't have bad words or a bad message. This was a really terrific and challenging  first week of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment