Friday, September 21, 2012

eighth week of school

This week was actually my best week so far of school. This week didn't come slow neither fast. During this week we got to start on yearbooks !(: i think mines came out pretty guud than I thought it would be. This week we also talked about the retreat and I'm like there just listening even though I'm not going .__.  ..it sound like so much fun but too bad I can't go.  In period 1we took a retake test on dystopia and utopia and persuasive words . It was actually easy than the other test. But I got an A on both (; In 2cd period we just talked about the retreat and stated to create our blogs which was super fun(: In period 3 was the best class of all this week we got start building volcanoes which was really fun and better than book work. In class we made so much mess because everyone was throwing the paste everywhere lol^_^ In period 4 we started to create blogs again like last year but this time it's about the bill of rights. In period 5 we just did aleks so we can an easy a in that class. In period 6 we learned about find out a side of a triangle ..I forgot what it was called haha. Well that's my week pretty guud!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment