Saturday, September 29, 2012

The last week of 1st quarter.

Oh my gosh the first quarter just ended, I swear it was just the first day of school  -__-  soo sad ;( This week came by too  fast. I started off this week horrible but ended the week great. To me this week was the week where you have to get all your grades up. I love my grades for the first quarter .. Straight a !(= .
 This week in my classes all we had time to catch up with whatever we need to. In English ..we took soo many test that I couldn't remember how much lol !(x In math we just continued learning about the pythgerom Therom(?)  ..honestly to me this was pretty easy since its like order of operations. In social studies we continued doing out blogs about the bill of rights and the amendments aka right we have in life.  In science we made our volcanoes and got to make it exploded. This was my best class this week since we got to do this experiment. In math workshop I finally passed my goal for Aleks. 
On Friday was the best day of the week since we had a lip sinking contest. Honestly I think some of the people that did it, some what sucks because u can tell they was saying the wrong words but I give the, credit for having the guts to do it in front of a lot of people. Also, on Friday I finally got to meet no direction which made my day. It was super funny watching them and they did awsome performing. Soo this was my week pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment