Friday, October 12, 2012

halloween dress out flyer


Here's my halloween dress out flyer. I accomplished glo#1 by working on the flyer by myself. For example designing it and creating it on my own. I accomplished glo#2 by working on the poster above with my partner trixie. For example we exchange ideas to decorate the poster and what to write on it. Also, i asked my classmates for their opinion on my flyer. I accomplished glo#3 by solving my problems that i had with my flyer. For example   not making the pictures blocking the words. Also making my flyer look neat and appealing. I accomplished glo#4 by making my flyer on the computer. For example if i hand made my flyer then it would look messy since their would be many erase marks, etc. Also, computer makes everything look neater and my flyer doesnt look so cluttered. I accomplished glo#5 by communicating with my fellow classmates about what they think about my flyer. For example they  give me some more ideas to make my flyer look better and in return i tell them what they should do to make it a lil' better. I accomplished glo#6 by using a computer to complete my flyer. For example finding Halloween pictures and background on the internet to put on my flyer. So i accomplished the six glos for this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment