Tuesday, October 16, 2012

halloween dress out poster

Here's my halloween dress out poster. I acomplished the six glo's while completeing this activity. I accomplished glo #1 by being a self directed learner and making the halloween dress out title with the cutter.   For example the words said halloween dress out, the categories, to particpate, and when is it. I accomplished glo #2 by working on this poster with my partner trixie on this and exchanging ideas to decorate the poster. For example texting trixie to see what to put in the poster. I accomplished glo #3 by comming up with an idea to cover up my mistakes on the poster. For example i wrote on when where not supposed to, so we printed it out and paste it over the written words. I accomplished glo #4 by making the poster neat since we printed and cut our words out. For example we printed out the words saying the categories, to participate , when , and see A101 for more information.  I accomplished glo #5 by communicating with my partner on creating the poster and seeing how to design it. For example by talking to trixie durning homeroom and advisory to see what to do on the poster. I accomplished glo #6 by using the computer to type out the words and printing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment