Tuesday, October 23, 2012

secret santa ~

Daaam *_* It's almost Christmas. This year, came by to fast -__-. Well anyways were doing a secret santa activity which i think is really cool. Soo you might be wondering who i have buut i cant tell you >.<  lol.. Anyways for Christmas i want a new phone but sadly i cant get that :( cuz it over the limit but if u get me it ill love you forever!(x.. Naawuh but foreals i want clothes from Jeans Warehouse, Forever 21, or Charlotte Russe. I like the tops that are tied in the front and the high and low tops. Im a size xtra-small or a small. I also want jewlery from Claires, Icing, and the other 3 stores above ^^.  The jewelry I use is mostly earrings . I love the studs one and the ear cuffs because i don't have much of those. Well thats all i want for christmas! ^__^ Thaanks guyys ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment