Wednesday, October 24, 2012

talent show flyer


Heeey guuys so this is my talents show flyer ^.< . I accomplished my six glos on this activity. I accomplished glo #1 by creating this wonderful flyer by myself. For example decorating it and making it look attractive. i accomplished glo #2 by asking my fellow classmates what background they used so i wont take that one. Also, to have a better image on how it should look like. For example when looking for a background i asked for their opinion on it. I accomplished glo #3 by being a complex thinker and solving my . For example changing my words color, fonts and pictures to match the background. i accomplished glo #4 by doing the flyer on the computer instead of hand writing it out. For example taking the picture off the internet instead of drawing it out so it can look neater. i accomplished glo #5 by communicating with my fellow classmates about how my flyer looks like and giving them my opinion on their flyer. For example sharing ideas. i accomplished glo #6 using a computer (technology) to create my talent show flyer. For example using pages to complete this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment