Monday, April 29, 2013

Personal display board #11

I changed a lot through out this school year. I think i changed in a good way but maybe in a bad way depends on how you look at it. I changed as a student by I tried to do my best in everything because for some reason I struggle through it. Work for me has been really difficult recently because I had a lot of projects due all around the same time. My grades had dropped since I've been absence lately in class. But now I have to bring it up because I cant stand to see my grades like that. My creativity has became more open minded, which was good. For example when i have to turn in a work i always make sure it look nicely done. Also to make it so it would grab my classmates and my teachers attention with it. I also had changed as a leadership student ever since second quarter. It may seem like a short amount of time but you can change so much with that amount of time. I changed by I became more independent with my work, for example not really asking for help with things as much as before. Also, i used to make so much mistakes before but now i hardly make mistakes. Well not as often as before. I also changed by gaining confidence about my self which has been one of the biggest struggle for me. Having confidence makes me feel so good about my self, and i don't even care what others think about me. For example thinking about what others might say about what i wear during spirit week. Also, talking in front of an audience used to be so scary for me but now its actually easy but i still get a little nervous. I also changed a person generally. I changed by being more proud of my self. I used to always think badly about my self like i wasn't even good enough for everything. But now I'm please enough with my self to be proud. I always stay positive about anything no matter if its good or not. Before I would always be negative and not always look for hope. And just give up. But now I would help other people feel good about themselves and give them advice whenever they are feeling down. Which made me feel so much better about my self. I also don't care about what others say about me because i could care less. It used to hurt me thinking everyone is talking badly about me but now I don't care which makes me feel more happier than before. Well this is how i changed as a student, leadership student, and as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment