Wednesday, November 7, 2012

talent strips (glo)


Doing this activity i accomplished the six glo's. I accomplished glo #1 by coming up with my five talents on my own. For example my five talents is cooking, cheering, doing hair, encouraging others and designing. I accomplished glo#2 by sharing our talents to our whole class. For example going one at a time sharing our talents and listening to other students talents. i accomplished glo#3 by thinking of reasons on how my talents can help leadership. For example..My talent is doing hair and this can help leadership because it involves patience and imagination. And in leadership you need to have patient with others even if they irritate you so much. I accomplished glo#4 by trying my hardest to neatly write it. For example trying to write my talent and the explanation really neat and trying to make it fit in the space given. i accomplished glo #5 by communicating with my classmates about the talent strips. For example when i was sharing my talent with other students and asking about their opinion on it and i give them my opinion on their talent afterwards. i accomplished glo #6 by writing a blog on the talents strips. For example the talent strips blog and the talents strips glo blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment