Thursday, November 15, 2012

themed for power point

i have the pictures of my background on my previous blog.those arnt the exact pictures im going to ude but its the closest thing i could find to the one im going to use. sorry i could upload it together the internet is broken and it wont let me on my fone. so like were doing a project about our talent. my talent i choosed was doing hair. i choosed this talent  because  i  like doing my own hair or others hair if they let me. i also picked it because it exprwss who i am because i do my hair like everyday. i choosed those photos on my other blog as my background beacuse some are showing them doing hair and their finish look after when its all done. those photos are strangers doing their hair. my original photos i want to put as my background is me doing my or someone else hair and the finishing look when its done. the color of my background is ging to brown  mix wid black and some highlights because thats the color of my hair. it also might show a little lighy green because thats the color of ny room or my bathroom, this is where i do my hair everyday. showing hair in the background expresses my talent more because its showing you guys my talent. every slide is going to be a different styles of hair. so this would show you what i can do just in case  i didnt have enough time to do it because doing hair takes time. so my theme of my powerooint is hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment