Saturday, November 24, 2012

poster board blog








heeeey bloggers so were doing this new activity about ourselves. We have to create a poster board about ourself to show how we changed form the beginning to the end. So these Photos above are some of the pictures i want to add to my poster board. These are pictures of my very first power point i made in leadership. This was my power point to get into leadership. i want to put these photos onto my poster board because this was the very first thing i did for leadership at Ilima. Also, because this is how i got into leadership. Also, it shows how much information or details or effort i put into my work. As you can see i didnt put that much effort into i could of now. i didn't put that much effort before because that was before i learned new skills i obtained from leadership. So by having this photo its show how my presentations, creativity, and details had changed since i started leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment