Wednesday, November 7, 2012

talents strip


So like we did these beautiful talent strips ^.^  In this in activity we had to find five talents we had that would help leadership. Finding my five talents was some what hard because at first i didn't know my talents at first. But after i realized that mostly everything you do is a talent because some people cant do the ability you can. Well my first five talents wasnt really talents, it was like my skills because i thought skills and talents were the same thing but their not. So i came up with different talents i have after sharing my first talent. I think after listening to other students talents and reasoning helped me a lot. It helped me because i was having trouble finding a talent that would help leadership. But after that one sharing day it became easier to find my talents and reasoning on how it could help leadership. 

So monday we had to link up our talents strips that we have already shared. We put our first talents strip we shared with the name on the outside. Then we put our second talents strips we shared with out talent outside.  To me this look likes chains obviously lol!(x . It also looks like we connect and were one. That is what i think it looks like to me because its all connected together as a unity. 

I think the chain represents each one of us. I think it represents each one of because it shows our names and talents. So like its somewhat explaining who we are and what we like to do. I also think it represents us why were in leadership. I think this because we had to name five talents we have and explain how it would help leadership. 

I think the reason for linking it together is to show that everyone is one . I think this because everyone is connecting their talents strips together. By connecting our talents strips it shows that if one of us fails we all fail together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment