Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8th grade officers student body treasurer

heeey everyone so you guys know about the 8th grade officers..  well i want to do that. i want to be student body treasurer!(:  I think i would be good for this job because i am a very responsible person. I do everything that has to be done. I remember the things i need to do or accomplish. . I would be good for this job because i'm a honest and smart person. i never tell anyone something that is not true. Also, I don't get in to drama or in trouble. i get good grades and i try my very best in everything that i do. Also, I  am good at math and that is my favorite subject.  Another reason, on why i should do this job is because I am well organize. I know where i put most of my things and i keep all my school work all organize. My mom is an accountant so taught me how to keep track of my money. So i want to be a a student body treasurer.

No comments:

Post a Comment