Friday, August 24, 2012

self esteem

Before (: .......




During our creation >;p   ..........................

completed work  ^.<           ............................


The quote that i found for positive attitudes is  "A strong positive attitude will create 
more miracles than any wonder drug." .  You can find this quote  @  http://www.positivequotes.org/attitude/
The first quote!(:  This quote means being positive can let you be successful in life than any thing else.  I pick this quote because i like it and it means alot to me and it motivates me to do better and be more succesful. My favorite comment on my self esteem poster is " I like your voice and your pretty . I like this comment because i don't understand why they like my voice?! and because they make me feel good about myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment