Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome Social flyer


My welcome social flyer ^^^^ 
I accomplished Glo #1 by thinking of a way to make it look attractive such as the colors and one of the fonts and some pictures by myself.
I accomplished Glo #2 by working with my partner on what we should put as our background and how we should display it.
I accomplished Glo #3 by finding out the way to put the picture as the background. I found out how to put the picture as the background by clicking anything that I think would make the pic as the background.
I accomplished Glo #4 by typing it out because if I wrote And drew the pictures then it would have look messy because I'm not the best drawer.  Also,by organizing it so it wouldn't look like a blob and cluttered.
I accomplished Glo #5 by communicating with my partner what we should put on the flyer and what pictures should we put on it. Also, by talking to our other classmates and ask what they think about it and giving them feedbacks on their flyer.
I accomplished Glo #6 by going on the computer to create this beautiful work of art. Also, by  going on the Internet to find pictures and typing it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment