Friday, August 24, 2012

self esteem Glo

me and my poster *__* 







My self esteem  poster >.^ 






I accomplished Glo #1 by writing my name out  and decorating my name without anyone helping me!(=  
I accomplished Glo #2 by asking people how should i write my name. Also, by asking my classmates for their opinion on my poster and i gave them feed back on what i think about their poster.
I accomplish Glo#3 by thinking of a creative way to write my name. Also, by coming up of a way to make my name look attractive.
I accomplish Glo#4 by writing my name neatly and writing the positive comments on other people's posters neatly.
I accomplish Glo #5 by when my classmates asks me what I think about their poster and I tell them exactly what I think. Also, by communicating with other don't forget to sign my poster.
I accomplish Glo #6 by going on the Internet and try to copy the font. Also, by going on the Internet to find a positive quote and getting the URL of the quote. 


No comments:

Post a Comment